Posted by loren on April 15, 2013
ONTRAPORT is looking for a Senior Designer to help build our brand by creating impactful visuals, collateral, interactive design and brand identity for all departments. The Senior Designer will contribute to and design the interface for various web applications such as our brand magazine and blog, as well as manage the design of our main consumer-facing website.
This amazing opportunity requires 3-5 years experience in a lead designer role. It also requires advanced knowledge of design methods and techniques that apply to the conceptualization and implementation of design solutions to meet business and marketing needs.
- Interact with Design Director to define and develop new branding concepts, collateral, UI, landing pages and campaigns.
- Build mockups and prototypes to communicate and refine creative concepts.
- Contribute creative briefs, wireframes and storyboards when pitching ideas.
- Develop reusable brand materials.
- Promote best practices for web user experience and print production.
- Recommend improvements to the user experience, branded collateral and marketing campaigns.
- Collaboratively work with Growth, Content and Brand departments to develop new briefs for creative campaigns and initiatives.
- Proactively improve all systems and processes on a continual basis.
- Actively participate in the weekly Think Tank.
- Uphold all brand standards and continue to evolve and improve upon them.
- Provide design point of view and peer feedback in design meetings.
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- WordPress experience a plus
- Knowledge of printing procedures and print file preparation
- Knowledge of photo retouching for print and web
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills