Posted by William DeAngelis on July 1, 2014
Are you a skilled writer? Natural teacher? Do you have a passion for finding the best way to organize and communicate information to others? Then we want you to develop and write courses for our online entrepreneurial education platform. We’re looking for someone who can easily slip into the roles of teacher, writer and project manager… and often be all three at once!
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines
- Track program development life cycles and ensure that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed and resolved quickly
- Manage and communicate with development and support resources to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Manage, create and maintain all documents including program binders, syllabi, textbooks and online course resources.
- Provide input to course catalog to reflect new/revised program information.
- Collaborate with the Education Team and review proposed project efforts to determine scope, key milestones and time frame
- Partner with guest faculty to develop proprietary courses
- Create original material in support of the ONTRAPORT Education Program including ebooks, courses and course collateral.
- Translate product, sales and technical training requirements into online training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, business, communication or related field
- Experience in education/teaching experience a plus
- Advanced degree a plus
- Experience developing in standard e-learning tools such as Camtasia, Captivate, Flash, HTML, Articulate and PowerPoint
- Superior written and verbal communication skills— Must speak and write fluent English
- Experience in professional or academic writing
- Experience writing or editing training course materials, white papers, presentations and/or analysis documents
- Deep familiarity with adult learning theory and design methodologies
- Excellent visual and creative skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately
- Attention to quality, detail and consistency
- Analytical, and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to drive results and execute in short and/or compressed timelines